NEW FOR JUNE – Mother & Baby Yoga!
Starting Thursday 7th June at 10am!
Mother & Baby Yoga is a Gentle Yoga class that is fun and relaxed, designed to help you gain strength and flexibility after having a baby! No previous yoga experience is required and poses will incorporate your little one!
Benefits of Post Natal Yoga include:
* Minimises the effects of holding and feeding a baby, plus other heavy lifting e.g. car seats.
* Provides rest and instant relaxation
* Helps reduce anxiety and depression
* Toning the deep abdominal muscles and helps to knit back together separated abdominal muscles.
* Strengthens pelvic floor muscles
* Strengthens abdominal and back muscles for core strength
* Promotes relaxation
* Aids bonding between mother and baby
* Interaction with other mums and the opportunity to make friends!
FIRST CLASS £5!
Class is at Streetbeat, 1 Featherby Place, Lincoln, LN5 8JB!
BOOKING ESSENTIAL! Don’t hesitate to book!
“The best thing about Sian’s class is not only the physical practise but the life teachings she provides. She brings to light the daily struggles that come with life and teaches how to overcome these.”
SIGN UP TO THE MAILING LIST TO KEEP IN TOUCH!