So, these are in no way a creation of my own, but whoever invented them, I am eternally grateful.
I wanted to share with you my go-to, post-run breakfast at the moment. Mainly, because it is delicious!
You Will Need:
1 Banana approx. 100g.
10g Milled Chia Seed
Butter, Oil, Fry-Light (Something to stop them sticking to the pan)
Toppings of your choice. I have been favouring blueberries, strawberries, Greek yoghurt and honey but the world really is your oyster here.
- Melt a little butter in a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Mash your banana using a fork.
- Add the eggs and whisk into a batter.
- Add your chia seeds and whisk everything together.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of batter to the pan per pancake. These aren’t really pancakes that you flip so be aware of this when creating the size.
- They cook fast, You will notice them start to bubble so just lift an edge with a spatula and if it comes away easily you can slide it under and flip!
- Continue these steps until you have used your batter – it makes between 4 to 5 pancakes.
- Add your toppings and et voila! The breakfast of champions.
So quick, so easy!
Let me know your favourite pancake toppings in the comments below!